Monday, February 22, 2010

MY DREAM, MY FUTURE!!!

My dream is my future... but what are my dreams? what should I do to be a success and fulfill my dreams? I want to know..
In my dreams, I want to become a BSBA in the near future because this is what I feel to be success. To fulfill my dreans in life.. I will do my best to study harder so that I will reach my goal in life. I want to make my family happy, for what I will be because they are always by my side in reaching my goal.. They are my inspiration to attain my dreams. I want their wish be granted because of me and so,, as I've said I will do better in my studies and to work hard to reach my goal in life.. I am thankful to the people who sacrifices that they had done for me,''
And I know that God is always here beside me to save and to help me, whenever and wherever I am.. I'm hoping to fulfill all my dreams someday......"my dreams,my future"....

No comments:

Post a Comment