Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Teacher,My Hero...

Did you know what I can say to the word is...My teacher is my hero.Because they are the one who give me the chance to advice us with our failure and taught us what our future hope to be.
I wish also to became a success to a better future .I know that our teacher is always there to help us and to learned something about the course we like.They sacrifice their self and being thoughtful to us.Furthermore,the sacrifices of our teacher let's tell that this is important because no teacher no accountant,no nursing and nothing at all,so lets study hard and being a good person.Let's be moreworthy on us and a good student.So I can say that my teaher is my hero.And I thank for them what I will in the future.They did their best in everything from me as a student.And I know also that my teacher is our second parent in school.
So student wake up for the better future.Let's unite and give respect to our teacher that their time they give to us will not be ended.......

No comments:

Post a Comment